- Sustainable Style Speak X Cultural Intellectual Property Rights Initiative’s SUSSOut 04: One Voice for Crafts, Moderator for Panel and Workshop Facilitator, British Council, Delhi, India, April 2019.
- Facilitator, Workshop on Prevention of Sexual Harassment in Workplace and Educational Institutions, St. Stephen’s College, in collaboration with One Future Collective, Delhi, India, April 2019.
- Guest Faculty, Art and Law, Art Think South Asia Fellowship 2019, by Khoj International Artists’ Association, Delhi, May 2019.
- on Consumer Protection and Influencer Marketing, Fashion Law, and Finding a Brand Voice at Shuffling Suitcases exhibition, Delhi, India, August 2019.
- Roundtable Participant, Crafting Futures: Envisioning a Roadmap for Craft, British Council India and FICCI, Delhi, October 2019.
- Participant, UN South Asia Forum on Business and Human Rights, UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights and United Nations Development Programme, Delhi, India, March 2019.
- Participant, Tata Trusts’ Tech4Transformation, Bangalore, India, July 2019.
- Trainer, Workshop of Art Law and Rights of Artists, Bad Habit Art and Gallery (now defunct), Gurgaon, India, June 2018.
- Trainer, Workshop of Art Law and Rights of Artists, GreenR Cafe, Gurgaon, India, August 2018.
- Trainer, Workshop of Art Law and Rights of Artists, Artbuzz Studios, Delhi, India, August 2018.
- Provocateur, Safe Havens Conference 2018, Malmo, Sweden, December 2018. (Read a report here.)
- Guide to Storing Alcohol in Homes in India, for DelWine blog, January 2018.
- Fellow, Arts Rights Justice Academy 2018, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Policy at University of Hildesheim, Germany, September 2018
- General Course on Intellectual Property Law, World Intellectual Property Organisation, December 2018.
- Guide to Drinking Age for Liquor Laws in India, for DelWine blog, November 2017.
- Participant, 16th Summer Course on International Law, Indian Society of International Law, Delhi, India, May-June 2017.
- Author, The Law and Women: An Inquiry into Supreme Court’s Equality Jurisprudence, National Conference on Affirmative Action in the Indian Constitution, School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University), Karnataka, India, January 2016.
- Author, Gender, Migration and Fundamental Rights: A Treatise of India’s Commitment to its Constitution, National Conference on Migration, Diaspora and Development, Global Research Forum on Diaspora and Transnationalism, School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University), Delhi, India, February 2016.
- Participant, Two Day Training Programme on Renewable Energy Law and Management, Centre for Sustainable Development in collaboration with School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University), July 2015.
- Participant, Panel Discussion on ‘Data Protection and Right to Privacy’, Youth Forum on Foreign Policy in collaboration with Christ (Deemed to be University), Karnataka, September 2015.